Why OEM Certifications?
Updated vehicle changes require special attention to manufacturer recommendations on repair methods. These include:
- Specialized knowledge of the type of metal the car is made of
- Which metals can be straightened and repaired
- Which cannot and which require “replace only” if damaged
- research “one time use” parts per the OEM
Certified Collision Centers train their staff to:
- Research the latest repair methods and follow them
- Receive an annual audit to verify proper practices are in place
- Certified shops cannot always be certified in every make. However, their specialized training influences their knowledge on all car repairs.